Learning Intentions: I will learn
- how to ask where something is
- to reply when someone asks where something is
- how to ask for, and give, something
- words for objects around the room
- a well-known waiata to help pronounce Māori sounds
- Māori place names for places I know.
Success Criteria: I will know I am successful when I can
- ask where something is
- reply to the question where is...?
- ask for and then give something
- name objects around the room
- sing a well-known waiata
- name Māori place names in my area.